The author wishes to thank Professor K. Balakrishnan, Professor Pramodita Sharma, and two anonymous reviewers for their comments on earlier versions of this paper.
Family Business Groups in India: A Resource-Based View of the Emerging Trends
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2004
Family Business Review
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 279–292, December 2000
How to Cite
Manikutty, S. (2000), Family Business Groups in India: A Resource-Based View of the Emerging Trends. Family Business Review, 13: 279–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2000.00279.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!