The authors would like to acknowledge the helpful comments of Joe Astrachan, Beth Fitzgerald, and two anonymous reviewers on earlier drafts. A version of the paper was presented at the Academy of Management Toronto 2000 National Meetings.
Social Embeddedness, Overt and Covert Power, and Their Effects on CEO Pay: An Empirical Examination Among Family Businesses in India
Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
Family Business Review
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 293–312, December 2000
How to Cite
Veliyath, R. and Ramaswamy, K. (2000), Social Embeddedness, Overt and Covert Power, and Their Effects on CEO Pay: An Empirical Examination Among Family Businesses in India. Family Business Review, 13: 293–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2000.00293.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!