The authors would like to acknowledge the helpful comments of the guest editor, Pannikos Zata Poutziouris, and two anonymous referees. In addition, we would like to thank the Carl-Olof and Jenz Hamrin Foundation for funding the research on which this article is based.
Entrepreneurship as Radical Change in the Family Business: Exploring the Role of Cultural Patterns
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2004
Family Business Review
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 193–208, September 2001
How to Cite
Hall, A., Melin, L. and Nordqvist, M. (2001), Entrepreneurship as Radical Change in the Family Business: Exploring the Role of Cultural Patterns. Family Business Review, 14: 193–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2001.00193.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!