The authors would like to thank Paul Westhead, Panikkos Poutziouris, and two anonymous reviewers for their very helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper.
Family Business Succession in Portugal: An Examination of Case Studies in the Furniture Industry
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2004
Family Business Review
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 231–244, September 2001
How to Cite
Howorth, C. and Ali, Z. A. (2001), Family Business Succession in Portugal: An Examination of Case Studies in the Furniture Industry. Family Business Review, 14: 231–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2001.00231.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!