The author would like to thank BDO—Stoy Hayward and Sagitta Asset Management for sponsoring the Manchester Business School Research Programme into Financing Private Companies 2000. The views expressed in this paper are not necessarily those of the sponsoring organizations.
The Views of Family Companies on Venture Capital: Empirical Evidence from the UK Small to Medium-Size Enterprising Economy
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2004
Family Business Review
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 277–291, September 2001
How to Cite
Poutziouris, P. Z. (2001), The Views of Family Companies on Venture Capital: Empirical Evidence from the UK Small to Medium-Size Enterprising Economy. Family Business Review, 14: 277–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2001.00277.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!