The F-PEC Scale of Family Influence: A Proposal for Solving the Family Business Definition Problem
Article first published online: 21 APR 2004
Family Business Review
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 45–58, March 2002
How to Cite
Astrachan, J. H., Klein, S. B. and Smyrnios, K. X. (2002), The F-PEC Scale of Family Influence: A Proposal for Solving the Family Business Definition Problem. Family Business Review, 15: 45–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2002.00045.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!