Are Family Firms Born or Made? An Exploratory Investigation
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
Family Business Review
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 37–54, March 2004
How to Cite
Chua, J. H., Chrisman, J. J. and Chang, E. P. C. (2004), Are Family Firms Born or Made? An Exploratory Investigation. Family Business Review, 17: 37–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2004.00002.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!