The Importance of Integrated Goal Setting: The Application of Cost-of-Capital Concepts to Private Firms
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2004
Family Business Review
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 287–302, December 2004
How to Cite
Adams, A. F., Manners, G. E., Astrachan, J. H. and Mazzola, P. (2004), The Importance of Integrated Goal Setting: The Application of Cost-of-Capital Concepts to Private Firms. Family Business Review, 17: 287–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2004.00019.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!