The Importance of Integrated Goal Setting: The Application of Cost-of-Capital Concepts to Private Firms
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
Family Business Review
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 287–302, December 2004
How to Cite
Adams, A. F., Manners, G. E., Astrachan, J. H. and Mazzola, P. (2004), The Importance of Integrated Goal Setting: The Application of Cost-of-Capital Concepts to Private Firms. Family Business Review, 17: 287–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2004.00019.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!