This research was partially supported by the National Science Council of the Republic of China under Grant NSC92-2416-H-008-022.
CEO Tenure in Taiwanese Family and Nonfamily Firms: An Agency Theory Perspective
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Family Business Review
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 11–28, March 2006
How to Cite
Tsai, W.-H., Hung, J.-H., Kuo, Y.-C. and Kuo, L. (2006), CEO Tenure in Taiwanese Family and Nonfamily Firms: An Agency Theory Perspective. Family Business Review, 19: 11–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2006.00057.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!