The authors thank the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (Grant 410-2002-0007) for supporting this research. They are grateful to Joe Astrachan, Bert Cannella, Jim Chrisman, Dick Lester, Lloyd Steier, Pramodita Sharma, Barry Skolnick, and John Ward for comments on earlier drafts of the article.
Family Governance and Firm Performance: Agency, Stewardship, and Capabilities
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Family Business Review
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 73–87, March 2006
How to Cite
Miller, D. and Le Breton-Miller, I. (2006), Family Governance and Firm Performance: Agency, Stewardship, and Capabilities. Family Business Review, 19: 73–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2006.00063.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!