I would like to thank Dave Whetten, Justin Dyer, William Schulze, John Ward, Jeffrey Dyer, Sabine Klein, Ludo Van der Heyden, Christine Blondel, Andrew Pettigrew, and members of the Marriott School OLS department for their helpful comments regarding the ideas in this article.
Examining the “Family Effect” on Firm Performance
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Family Business Review
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 253–273, December 2006
How to Cite
Dyer, W. G. (2006), Examining the “Family Effect” on Firm Performance. Family Business Review, 19: 253–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2006.00074.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!