I would like to thank Dave Whetten, Justin Dyer, William Schulze, John Ward, Jeffrey Dyer, Sabine Klein, Ludo Van der Heyden, Christine Blondel, Andrew Pettigrew, and members of the Marriott School OLS department for their helpful comments regarding the ideas in this article.
Examining the “Family Effect” on Firm Performance
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Family Business Review
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 253–273, December 2006
How to Cite
Dyer, W. G. (2006), Examining the “Family Effect” on Firm Performance. Family Business Review, 19: 253–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2006.00074.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!