Financial support for this research was provided by the Austin Family Business Program at Oregon State University. The authors wish to acknowledge Jon Johnson, Lori Ryan, Dirk Matten, Marshall Schminke, Peter Davis, Anne O'Leary-Kelly, Gavin Cassar, and participants at the 2005 Academy of Management Social Issues in Management Professional Development Workshop for their valuable and insightful comments. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2005 Babson Kauffman Entrepreneurship Research Conference and was selected as the Best Paper for the Family Business Track as the Winner of the Babson College Family Business Award sponsored by George and Robin Raymond for the Best Paper on the Topic of Family Business.
The Natural Environment, Innovation, and Firm Performance: A Comparative Study
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Family Business Review
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 275–288, December 2006
How to Cite
Craig, J. and Dibrell, C. (2006), The Natural Environment, Innovation, and Firm Performance: A Comparative Study. Family Business Review, 19: 275–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2006.00075.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Vol. 21, Issue 3, 201, Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!