Valuable inputs and comments by Alberto Gimeno, Nicolás Majluf, Alfredo Enrione, León Cohen, Guillermo Tagle, Cristián Moreno, and José Manuel Silva are gratefully acknowledged. All errors remain our own. The financial support given by the Jorge Yarur B. Chair on Families in Business at ESE Graduate Business School, Universidad de los Andes, is also gratefully acknowledged.
Family Ownership and Firm Performance: Evidence From Public Companies in Chile
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Family Business Review
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 83–94, June 2007
How to Cite
Martínez, J. I., Stöhr, B. S. and Quiroga, B. F. (2007), Family Ownership and Firm Performance: Evidence From Public Companies in Chile. Family Business Review, 20: 83–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2007.00087.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!