This article was supported by Project SEJ2005-08805 of Spanish Ministry of Education and Science, Project V069 of Madrid Regional Government and University Rey Juan Carlos and Catedra Iberdrola for Research in Business Management and Organization. The authors thank the participants at the 15th Family Business Network Conference, IFERA Research Forum, the editor, and two anonymous referees for their help with previous versions of this article.
Family Ownership and Pyramids in the Spanish Market
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
Family Business Review
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 247–265, September 2007
How to Cite
Sacristán-Navarro, M. and Gómez-Ansón, S. (2007), Family Ownership and Pyramids in the Spanish Market. Family Business Review, 20: 247–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2007.00100.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!