This study benefited from the financial support of the German EQUA Foundation whose assistance is gratefully acknowledged. The authors thank two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and recommendations and Niki Kux-Kados and Sanjay Goei for their continuous support in developing this article.
The Bulleye: A Systems Approach to Modeling Family Firms
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2007
Family Business Review
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 301–319, December 2007
How to Cite
Pieper, T. M. and Klein, S. B. (2007), The Bulleye: A Systems Approach to Modeling Family Firms. Family Business Review, 20: 301–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2007.00101.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!