We are grateful to special issue editors Franz Kellermanns and Sabine Klein and two anonymous reviewers, for their insightful and developmental feedback, which led to substantial improvements in our work. We also benefited greatly from the valuable comments and suggestions on earlier drafts from Pramodita Sharma and from developmental comments by Sanjay Goel and Shaker Zahra. Earlier versions of this article were presented at the 2007 FERC and the 2007 IFERA conferences. This research project has received financial support from the Swiss National Science Foundation, which is gratefully acknowledged.
Knowledge Integration and Dynamic Organizational Adaptation in Family Firms
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2008
© 2008 Family Firm Institute, Inc.
Family Business Review
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 169–181, June 2008
How to Cite
Chirico, F. and Salvato, C. (2008), Knowledge Integration and Dynamic Organizational Adaptation in Family Firms. Family Business Review, 21: 169–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2008.00117.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!