A Stakeholder Perspective on Family Firm Performance
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
© Family Firm Institute, Inc.
Family Business Review
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 203–216, September 2008
How to Cite
Zellweger, T. M. and Nason, R. S. (2008), A Stakeholder Perspective on Family Firm Performance. Family Business Review, 21: 203–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2008.00123.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!