We are indebted to Joe Astrachan and Pramodita Sharma for several constructive and insightful comments and for careful editorial work on several versions of this article. We are also grateful to Guido Corbetta and Daniela Montemerlo, to Family Enterprise Research Conference 2007 (FERC) reviewers and participants, ITFERA 2007 reviewers and participants, and IFERA 2006 reviewers and participants. We are heavily indebted to Francesco Chirico and Massimo Pernicone for their support in collecting and analyzing empirical data. This article was initially developed within the FITS Project: We thank Matti Koiranen, project coordinator, for several useful comments and for his enduring support of this research.
Creating Value Across Generations in Family-Controlled Businesses: The Role of Family Social Capital
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
© Family Firm Institute, Inc.
Family Business Review
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 259–276, September 2008
How to Cite
Salvato, C. and Melin, L. (2008), Creating Value Across Generations in Family-Controlled Businesses: The Role of Family Social Capital. Family Business Review, 21: 259–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2008.00127.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!