The authors thank two anonymous reviewers and the editor for their helpful advice and comments.
The Impact of Family Control on the Performance and Financial Characteristics of Family Versus Nonfamily Businesses in Japan: A Matched-Pair Investigation
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© Family Firm Institute, Inc.
Family Business Review
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 315–329, December 2008
How to Cite
Allouche, J., Amann, B., Jaussaud, J. and Kurashina, T. (2008), The Impact of Family Control on the Performance and Financial Characteristics of Family Versus Nonfamily Businesses in Japan: A Matched-Pair Investigation. Family Business Review, 21: 315–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2008.00132.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!