We Kindly express our gratitude to Daniela Montemerlo and Luca Gnan for their valuable support in data collection. We also acknowledge precious comments and indications received from Joseph Astrachan, Franz Kellermans, and two anonymous reviewers. Previous versions of this article were presented in 2008 at the Family Enterprise Research Conference, the Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference, and the Academy of Management Meeting. We thank participants at the above-mentioned conferences who helped us improve the quality of the manuscript. We also acknowledge the financial support of Università IULM.
Family Involvement in Ownership and Management: Exploring Nonlinear Effects on Performance
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
© Family Firm Institute, Inc.
Family Business Review
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 331–345, December 2008
How to Cite
Sciascia, S. and Mazzola, P. (2008), Family Involvement in Ownership and Management: Exploring Nonlinear Effects on Performance. Family Business Review, 21: 331–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6248.2008.00133.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!