The views expressed in this article are those of the authors alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Commonwealth, State and Territory governments.
Innovations in Aged Care: What are the first quality reports from the Transition Care Program in Australia telling us?
Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 97–102, June 2008
How to Cite
Masters, S., Halbert, J., Crotty, M. and Cheney, F. (2008), Innovations in Aged Care: What are the first quality reports from the Transition Care Program in Australia telling us?. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 27: 97–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6612.2008.00285.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!