As of 1 September 2008, authors’ affiliation will change to School of Nursing, Deakin University, 221 Burwood Highway, Burwood, Vic 3125, Melbourne, Australia.
Ethnic aged discrimination and disparities in health and social care: A question of social justice
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 110–115, September 2008
How to Cite
Johnstone, M.-J. and Kanitsaki, O. (2008), Ethnic aged discrimination and disparities in health and social care: A question of social justice. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 27: 110–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6612.2008.00311.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.