This Position Statement represents the views of the Australian and New Zealand Society for Geriatric Medicine and was approved by the Federal Council on 6 September 2009. This paper was revised by Professor Len Gray and Dr Alison Cutler and is a revision of the original written by Professor Len Gray and Dr Mike Dorevitch (1993).
Australian and New Zealand Society for Geriatric Medicine Position Statement – Geriatric Services in General Hospitals
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 43–46, March 2010
How to Cite
(2010), Australian and New Zealand Society for Geriatric Medicine Position Statement – Geriatric Services in General Hospitals. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 29: 43–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6612.2010.00420.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!