Adherence, persistence and continuation with cholinesterase inhibitors in Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australasian Journal on Ageing © 2011 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 164–169, September 2012
How to Cite
Le Couteur, D. G., Robinson, M., Leverton, A., Creasey, H., Waite, L., Atkins, K. and McLachlan, A. J. (2012), Adherence, persistence and continuation with cholinesterase inhibitors in Alzheimer's disease. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 31: 164–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6612.2011.00564.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.