Ageing in place: Implications of morbidity patterns among older persons – findings from a cross-sectional study in a developing country (Jamaica)
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australasian Journal on Ageing © 2011 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 170–175, September 2012
How to Cite
James, K., Holder-Nevins, D., Morris, C., Eldemire-Shearer, D., Powell, J. and Laws, H. (2012), Ageing in place: Implications of morbidity patterns among older persons – findings from a cross-sectional study in a developing country (Jamaica). Australasian Journal on Ageing, 31: 170–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6612.2011.00565.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!