Present affiliation: Social Health Sciences, Flinders Prevention, Promotion and Primary Health Care Cluster, Flinders University, Bedford Park, SA 5042, Australia.
Older community-dwelling people's comparative optimism about falling: A population-based telephone survey
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australasian Journal on Ageing © 2012 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 34–40, March 2013
How to Cite
Dollard, J., Barton, C., Newbury, J. and Turnbull, D. (2013), Older community-dwelling people's comparative optimism about falling: A population-based telephone survey. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 32: 34–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6612.2012.00597.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.