Epidemiology of ambulance responses to older people who have fallen in New South Wales, Australia
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australasian Journal on Ageing © 2012 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 171–176, September 2013
How to Cite
Simpson, P. M., Bendall, J. C., Patterson, J., Tiedemann, A., Middleton, P. M. and Close, J. C. (2013), Epidemiology of ambulance responses to older people who have fallen in New South Wales, Australia. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 32: 171–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6612.2012.00621.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Centre for Health Advancement
- New South Wales Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.