What are older adults seeking? Factors encouraging or discouraging retirement village living
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australasian Journal on Ageing © 2012 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 163–170, September 2013
How to Cite
Crisp, D. A., Windsor, T. D., Butterworth, P. and Anstey, K. J. (2013), What are older adults seeking? Factors encouraging or discouraging retirement village living. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 32: 163–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6612.2012.00623.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
- Australian Research Council's Linkage Projects. Grant Number: LP0989584
- National Seniors Australia
- Illawarra Retirement Trust
- Australian Research Council Future Fellowship. Grant Number: FT100100228
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Grant Number: 1002560
- NHMRC Career Development Fellowship. Grant Number: 525410
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.