Building social capital among rural, older Australians through information and communication technologies: A review article
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australasian Journal on Ageing © 2012 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 8–14, March 2013
How to Cite
Warburton, J., Cowan, S. and Bathgate, T. (2013), Building social capital among rural, older Australians through information and communication technologies: A review article. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 32: 8–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6612.2012.00634.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Institute for Social Participation, La Trobe University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!