Health professionals' and students' perceptions of elder abuse
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australasian Journal on Ageing © 2013 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 48–51, March 2013
How to Cite
Dow, B., Hempton, C., Cortes-Simonet, E. N., Ellis, K. A., Koch, S. H., LoGiudice, D., Mastwyk, M., Livingston, G., Cooper, C. and Ames, D. (2013), Health professionals' and students' perceptions of elder abuse. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 32: 48–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6612.2012.00643.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.