End-of-life care in a rehabilitation centre for older people in Australia
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australasian Journal on Ageing © 2013 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 184–187, September 2013
How to Cite
Tan, H., Digby, R., Bloomer, M., Wang, Y. and O'Connor, M. (2013), End-of-life care in a rehabilitation centre for older people in Australia. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 32: 184–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6612.2012.00654.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.