Carl Thompson,Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Evidence-Based Nursing, University of York, York, UK, YO10 5DW.
Fortuitous Phenomena: On Complexity, Pragmatic Randomised Controlled Trials, and Knowledge for Evidence-Based Practice
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2004
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 9–17, March 2004
How to Cite
Thompson, C. (2004), Fortuitous Phenomena: On Complexity, Pragmatic Randomised Controlled Trials, and Knowledge for Evidence-Based Practice. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 1: 9–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2004.04004.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2004
- Submitted 30 October 2003; Accepted 25 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!