Penny Hollander Feldman,Vice President, Research and Evaluation, and Director, and Margaret V. McDonald,Research Associate and Project Manager, Center for Home Care Policy and Research, Visiting Nurse Service of New York.
Conducting Translation Research in the Home Care Setting: Lessons from a Just-in-Time Reminder Study
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 49–59, March 2004
How to Cite
Feldman, P. H. and McDonald, M. V. (2004), Conducting Translation Research in the Home Care Setting: Lessons from a Just-in-Time Reminder Study. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 1: 49–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2004.04007.x
Funding/Support: This work was supported by grant HS10542 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2004
- Submitted 8 December 2003; Accepted 22 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!