Evidence-Based Practice Task Force Members:
Evidence-Based Nursing: Rationale and Resources
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2004
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 69–75, March 2004
How to Cite
Sigma Theta Tau International Evidence-Based Practice Task Force (2004), Evidence-Based Nursing: Rationale and Resources. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 1: 69–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2004.04015.x
Alba DiCenso, RN, PhD, Professor and CHSRF/CIHR Nursing Chair, McMaster University
Suzanne Prevost, RN, PhD, Professor and NHC Chair of Excellence, Middle Tennessee State University
Lazelle Benefield, RN, PhD, Associate Professor, Texas Christian University Harris School of Nursing
Janet Bingle, RN, MS, Chief Nursing Officer and Network Vice President, Community Health Network
Donna Ciliska, RN, PhD, Professor, School of Nursing, McMaster University
Marie Driever, RN, PhD, Director of Nursing Quality and Research, Providence Portland Medical Center
Sharon Lock, RN, PhD, ARNP, Associate Professor, University of Kentucky College of Nursing
Marita Titler, RN, PhD, FAAN, Director, Research, Quality, and Outcomes Management, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!