Understanding Work Contextual Factors: A Short-Cut to Evidence-Based Practice?
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 153–164, December 2006
How to Cite
Wallin, L., Ewald, U., Wikblad, K., Scott-Findlay, S. and Arnetz, B. B. (2006), Understanding Work Contextual Factors: A Short-Cut to Evidence-Based Practice?. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 3: 153–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2006.00067.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Accepted 8 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!