Marilyn Aita wishes to thank the Montreal Children Hospital Research Institute, the Québec Order of nurses (OIIQ), the Canadian Institute of Health Research/Canadian Nurses Foundation (CNF)/Foundation of Toronto Hospital for Sick Children (HSCF), and the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec (FRSQ), for their financial support. Marie-Claire Richer wishes to thank the FRSQ, the Centre for training and expertise in nursing administration research (FERASI), and the research foundation of the McGill University Health Centres (THP Molson Award) for their financial support. Marjolaine Héon wishes to thank the Faculty of Nursing of University of Montréal, the Fondation de l'Hôpital Sainte-Justine, the Québec Order of nurses (OIIQ-FRESIQ), and the Groupe de recherche interuniversitaire en soins infirmiers de Montréal (GRISIM) for their financial support.
Illuminating the Processes of Knowledge Transfer in Nursing
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 146–155, September 2007
How to Cite
Aita, M., Richer, M.-C. and Héon, M. (2007), Illuminating the Processes of Knowledge Transfer in Nursing. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 4: 146–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2007.00087.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Accepted 19 February 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!