Marilyn Aita wishes to thank the Montreal Children Hospital Research Institute, the Québec Order of nurses (OIIQ), the Canadian Institute of Health Research/Canadian Nurses Foundation (CNF)/Foundation of Toronto Hospital for Sick Children (HSCF), and the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec (FRSQ), for their financial support. Marie-Claire Richer wishes to thank the FRSQ, the Centre for training and expertise in nursing administration research (FERASI), and the research foundation of the McGill University Health Centres (THP Molson Award) for their financial support. Marjolaine Héon wishes to thank the Faculty of Nursing of University of Montréal, the Fondation de l'Hôpital Sainte-Justine, the Québec Order of nurses (OIIQ-FRESIQ), and the Groupe de recherche interuniversitaire en soins infirmiers de Montréal (GRISIM) for their financial support.
Illuminating the Processes of Knowledge Transfer in Nursing
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 146–155, September 2007
How to Cite
Aita, M., Richer, M.-C. and Héon, M. (2007), Illuminating the Processes of Knowledge Transfer in Nursing. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 4: 146–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2007.00087.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Accepted 19 February 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!