The authors acknowledge the efforts of Dr. Dorothy Fishman in facilitating the conduct and debriefing of the focus groups with the evaluator, as is the support of Dr. Joanne Roy and Diana Niro.
Evaluation of an Evidence-Based Practice Initiative: Outcomes, Strengths and Limitations of a Retrospective, Conceptually-Based Approach
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 187–199, December 2007
How to Cite
Stetler, C. B. and Caramanica, L. (2007), Evaluation of an Evidence-Based Practice Initiative: Outcomes, Strengths and Limitations of a Retrospective, Conceptually-Based Approach. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 4: 187–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2007.00097.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Accepted 26 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!