France Légaré holds a Tier 2 Canada Research Chair in Implementation of Shared Decision-Making in Primary Healthcare and Annette O'Connor holds a Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Healthcare Consumer Decision Support. The authors thank nursing faculty members at Humber Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning who identified the criteria in nursing professional organizations' documents.
Decision Coaching to Support Shared Decision Making: A Framework, Evidence, and Implications for Nursing Practice, Education, and Policy
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
2008 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 25–35, March 2008
How to Cite
Stacey, D., Murray, M. A., Légaré, F., Sandy, D., Menard, P. and O'Connor, A. (2008), Decision Coaching to Support Shared Decision Making: A Framework, Evidence, and Implications for Nursing Practice, Education, and Policy. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 5: 25–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2007.00108.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2008
- Accepted publication 29 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!