The research was funded in part by a research grant from the Canadian Gerontological Nursing Association.
Figuring it Out in the Moment: A Theory of Unregulated Care Providers' Knowledge Utilization in Dementia Care Settings
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2008
2008 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 13–24, March 2008
How to Cite
Janes, N., Sidani, S., Cott, C. and Rappolt, S. (2008), Figuring it Out in the Moment: A Theory of Unregulated Care Providers' Knowledge Utilization in Dementia Care Settings. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 5: 13–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2008.00114.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2008
- Accepted 4 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!