Authored on behalf of the Sigma Theta Tau International 2005-2007 Research and Scholarship Advisory Committee: Laura Cullen, RN, MA, APN, Evidence-Based Practice Coordinator, Research, Quality and Outcomes Management, Department of Nursing Services and Patient Care, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Alba DiCenso, RN, PhD, CHSRF/CIHR Chair in Advanced Practice Nursing, Director of the CHSRF/CIHR Ontario Training Centre in Health Services and Policy Research, McMaster University School of Nursing, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Rhonda Griffiths, RN, Cm, BEd Nursing, MSc(Hons), PhD, Professor of Nursing, University of Western Sydney, Director of the South West Sydney Centre for Applied Nursing Research (CANR), Director of the NSW Centre for Evidence Based Health Care (The Joanna Briggs Institute), Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Brendan McCormack, RGN, DPhil(Oxon.), BSc(Hons.), PGCEA, RMN, DPN Coordinator, Director of Nursing Research and Practice Development, Royal Group of Hospitals, Belfast and University of Ulster at Jordanstown, Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia Belfast, Northern Ireland. Jo Rycroft-Malone, RN, PhD, MSc, BSc(Hons), Wales Reader in Health Services Research; Centre for Health-Related Research; School for Healthcare Sciences; College of Health & Behavioural Sciences; University of Wales, Bangor, Wales.
Sigma Theta Tau International Position Statement on Evidence-Based Practice February 2007 Summary
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
©2008 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 57–59, June 2008
How to Cite
Sigma Theta Tau International 2005-2007 Research and Scholarship Advisory Committee (2008), Sigma Theta Tau International Position Statement on Evidence-Based Practice February 2007 Summary. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 5: 57–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2008.00118.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!