The authors comment on Dr. Rycroft-Malone's recent editorial, “Leadership and the Use of Evidence in Practice” (First Quarter, 2008), emphasizing that both management and leadership behaviors are necessary for nurses to judiciously apply evidence in their decision making.
Doing the Right Things to Do Things Right: A Commentary on Leadership and the Use of Evidence in Practice
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
©2008 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 170–171, December 2008
How to Cite
Gifford, W. A. and Davies, B. (2008), Doing the Right Things to Do Things Right: A Commentary on Leadership and the Use of Evidence in Practice. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 5: 170–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2008.00132.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2008
- Accepted 21 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!