Using Meta-Synthesis to Facilitate Evidence-Based Practice
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
©2008 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 160–162, September 2008
How to Cite
Kent, B. and Fineout-Overholt, E. (2008), Using Meta-Synthesis to Facilitate Evidence-Based Practice. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 5: 160–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2008.00133.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!