Use of Evidence-Based Practice in School Nursing: Prevalence, Associated Variables, and Perceived Needs
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
©2008 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 16–26, March 2009
How to Cite
Adams, S. and Barron, S. (2009), Use of Evidence-Based Practice in School Nursing: Prevalence, Associated Variables, and Perceived Needs. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 6: 16–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2008.00141.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2008
- Accepted 19 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!