Funded by the Canadian Health Services Research Foundation, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research, University of Alberta Nursing Research Fund, and Capital Health Authority.
Clinical Nurse Specialists' Approaches in Selecting and Using Evidence to Improve Practice
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
©2009 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 36–50, March 2010
How to Cite
Profetto-McGrath, J., Negrin, K. A., Hugo, K. and Smith, K. B. (2010), Clinical Nurse Specialists' Approaches in Selecting and Using Evidence to Improve Practice. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 7: 36–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2009.00164.x
[Correction added after online publication September 9, 2009: the title “Clinical Nurse Specialists' Approaches in Selecting and Using Evidence Rationale to Improve Practice” has been updated as “Clinical Nurse Specialists' Approaches in Selecting and Using Evidence to Improve Practice.”]
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Accepted June 1, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!