The authors are grateful for the input of the senior nursing officers during the data collection period. We thank the nurses for their interest and time in completing the questionnaires. We also thank Mark Phillips the English-language editor at STAKES for checking the manuscript. The Finnish Academy provided financial support for the conduct of the study, but had no involvement in the conduct of the research.
Attitudes Toward Guidelines in Finnish Primary Care Nursing: A Questionnaire Survey
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
©2009 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 229–236, December 2009
How to Cite
Alanen, S., Kaila, M., Välimäki, M. and for the ECCE Study Group (2009), Attitudes Toward Guidelines in Finnish Primary Care Nursing: A Questionnaire Survey. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 6: 229–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2009.00167.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Accepted 5 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!