Transformative Learning and Research Utilization in Nursing Practice: A Missing Link?
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
©2009 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 25–35, March 2010
How to Cite
Matthew-Maich, N., Ploeg, J., Jack, S. and Dobbins, M. (2010), Transformative Learning and Research Utilization in Nursing Practice: A Missing Link?. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 7: 25–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2009.00172.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
- Accepted 21 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!