This project was funded by the Delta Upsilon Chapter-at-Large, Sigma Theta Tau International, and by The Nursing Foundation of Rhode Island. We wish to acknowledge the contributions of the University of Rhode Island College of Nursing Class of 2008; Barbara Davis, Newport Hospital librarian; Jean Taft, RN, and the Newport Hospital nursing staff who opened their practice to the eyes of research.
Translating an Evidence-Based Protocol for Nurse-to-Nurse Shift Handoffs
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
©2010 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 59–75, June 2010
How to Cite
Dufault, M., Duquette, C. E., Ehmann, J., Hehl, R., Lavin, M., Martin, V., Moore, M. A., Sargent, S., Stout, P. and Willey, C. (2010), Translating an Evidence-Based Protocol for Nurse-to-Nurse Shift Handoffs. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 7: 59–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2010.00189.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Accepted 23 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!